I wrote a blog post recently about how I used keyword research to triple my traffic in 9 months. I realized as I was writing it that I did a terrible job of documenting the steps I took.
I want to properly document the process and show that it’s repeatable, so I’m looking for three bloggers to take part in a case study.
Here are the details:
- You’ve been blogging primarily written content for at least one year
- Your traffic has been relatively flat (less than 5% monthly growth)
- You create regular content (at least bi-weekly)
- You’re willing to commit an additional 4 hours monthly for the next 3 months
- We will work together to establish a game plan
- You will complete the assigned tasks and document the process through Google Doc questionnaires
- You will provide honest feedback that I can use publicly (with a link back to your blog)
How will it work?
- We will do two 30 minute video calls a month
- In the initial call, we will walk through your blog and identify some keywords to target. These will be provided to you in a spreadsheet.
- Remaining calls will track progress and assign tasks
- There will be a private facebook group where you can ask questions in between scheduled calls
How will you grow your traffic?
- Review your rankings and identify target keywords to improve
- Upgrade existing content and add supporting content
- Identify new keywords to target
- Create new content
- Review and repeat
What does this cost?
Nothing. I’m looking to improve my method and strategies, so I’m offering this for free. All I ask for is honest feedback (good or bad).
Do I need to have a keyword research tool?
No, I will run reports for you using Serpstat. If you’d like to sign up for an account to do research on your own, you can are welcome to. Paid Serpstat accounts start at $19/month.
If you’re interested in applying, please answer a few questions here: https://www.playingintraffic.co/case-study
I’m looking forward to working with you!